Back to Overview Page

The primary revenue source for the Orland Fire Protection District is property taxes, accounting for nearly 90% of the income. The remaining 10% comes from special fees and grants. The following are some of the recent grants that the Orland Fire Protection District has received:

  • Service Surveys
    Monthly CPR Courses
    Fire Service Training Courses
    Residential Knox Box Program
    Open Bids & Requests
    2019 Annual Report
    2019 Annual Report
    2018 SOC
    Dementia Friendly Orland Park